5 Important Steps in Facial Skin Care
Ever wondered how to achieve wrinkle free skin that is soft, smooth, and beautiful? You are not alone and thanks to years of research, some skin care companies have come up with products that allow you to do it. The skin on your face is very sensitive so you need to use products that are specially formulated for facial skin care. By following these 5 simple steps, you will be on your way to achieving smoother, more radiant skin with a youthful glow.
- An important step in any effective facial skin care regimen is to apply an anti aging day cream. Anti aging day cream contains ingredients such as coenzyme Q10 in the nano-emulsion form, phytessence wakame, and functional keratin, which get to the root of the three main causes of aging. Phytessence wakame fights the loss of hyaluronic acid, functional keratin helps renew collagen and skin cells, and coenzyme Q10 gobbles up free radicals.
- In order to fight aging skin around the clock in facial care, you must apply a night cream prior to hitting the sack. A night cream contains similar ingredients to a good day cream but also contains deeply penetrating ingredients in addition such as active manuka honey, shea butter, and avocado extract. Avocado extract and shea butter clearly hydrate your skin without making it feel greasy while active manuka honey fights blemishes and renew collagen.
- If you think you can use face cream on your eyelids, think again. You need to find an all-natural eye gel around your eyes. Face cream is designed to penetrate deeply and you do not want that around your eyes since the membranes are thin and it could cause irritation. Look for an eye gel that contains Haloxyl and Eyeliss, the latest ingredients in fighting under eye circles, bags, and wrinkles. Applying eye gel is a very important step in facial skin care because nothing makes you look older and more unattractive than under eye bags and wrinkles.
- One step many people overlook in facial care is the use of a hydrating mask. You need to use a hydrating facial mask every two weeks in order to give your skin a periodic hydrating boost. Applying day cream and night cream to your face every day is not enough to make it as firm and soft as nature will allow. Look for hydrating face masks that contain the nutrient Rigin, macadamia oil, and avocado extract for the deepest hydration possible.
- It is important to get rid of the toxins that build up in your pores and you can do so easily by incorporating a deep cleansing mask into your skin skin care regimen. You should use a deep cleansing mask twice a month, alternating it with a hydrating mask. Look for a deep cleansing mask that contains bentone gel and Kaolin, a clay extract that absorbs excess oil and removes dirt and grime from your pores.
So there you have it. Effective facial care takes time and dedication but with the right combination of products you will be on your way to achieving healthy, beautiful skin. The way the skin on your face looks will dramatically affect your overall appearance and the way to keep your skin looking its best is by following these simple steps.