5 Essential Steps in Serious Skincare
I don’t know about you but I started to feel really concerned about my skin after I noticed the first signs of aging creeping up on me. I’d have to say seeing wrinkles and a reduction in firmness and elasticity is what really kicked my butt into gear and got me thinking about serious skincare. It took me years of trying and testing products and conducting research in order to compile these essential steps that will guarantee that you achieve youthful, vibrant skin if you follow them religiously.
1. An essential aspect of my skincare philosophy is to use a face mask every week. The key is to alternate between a deep hydrating mask and a deep cleansing mask. Look for deep hydrating mask with Rigin, a protein that is clinically proven to reverse aging and deeply moisturize the skin on your face and neck. Look for deep cleansing mask that contains kaolin clay as an active ingredient. Kaolin clay removes dirt and grime from deep down in your pores without drying your skin out.
2. In serious skincare, you must never assume that any face cream is safe to apply around your eyes, no matter how good it is. You must use an eye gel that is light enough for use around the eyes. The membranes of the skin around the eyes are very thin so you mustn’t use face creams, which are designed to penetrate the skin deeply. Using face creams on your eyelids can lead to skin irritation. Look for eye gel that contains Haloxyl and Eyeliss, which are two miraculous ingredients that are highly effective in reducing bags, under eye circles, and wrinkles around the eyes.
3. Make the use of good body lotion a part of your skincare philosophy. Many people opt for quantity over quality when it comes to body lotion since it can be expensive to use a body lotion that contains effective concentrations of active ingredients. Sadly, most body lotions contain nothing but synthetic fillers and mineral oil. If you want to change the way your skin looks and feels from head to toe, you should consider getting a body lotion that contains a high concentration of active ingredients. By high concentration, I mean that the product should be made up at least 50 percent by active ingredients.
4. Look for ingredients that really get to the root of the degenerative processes that cause aging. In serious skincare, it is essential that you use all natural products that contain scientifically formulated ingredients. The best ingredients in anti-aging skin care today are Phytessence Wakame, Cynergy TK, Nanolipobelle H EQ10, Active Manuka Honey, Homeo Age, Olivem 800, to name a few. These ingredients combat the loss of collagen and elastin, the breakdown of hyaluronic acid, and the damage caused by free radicals. Don’t make the mistake of rubbing collagen, elastin, or hyaluronic acid into your skin. In order to prevent their loss in the first place, you need to use ingredients that actually get to the root of the cause.
5. Last but not least, if you want your skincare philosophy to give you dramatic results and without any side effects, you need to be chemical free. It’s impossible to avoid exposure to all chemicals in this modern age but a big step you can take that will improve your skin and health overall is using only natural skin care products. The synthetic chemicals in most mainstream skin care products today are extremely dangerous and can cause bad skin as well as health problems. Your best bet is to look for edible products. A product is only safe enough to put on your skin if it is safe enough to eat.
Your goal? Follow these essential steps in serious skincare and you will feel and see a dramatic difference in your skin in a short amount of time. No matter how old you are, what your skin type is, or what your budget is, these skin care steps are feasible and they will certainly be of great benefit. So rather than using the same old, run-of-the-mill skin care products, why not get serious and really start giving your skin the boost it needs?