Paneer Sandwich is a quick and easy to make. Paneer Sandwich is healthy and tastes delicious. This is a perfect lunch box option, especially for the kids.
- 4 slice white firm bread
- 1/2 cup paneer crumble (I used 3 cups of milk)
- 1/2 cup bell peppers (finely chopped, I am using green and red just to give color)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp green chili (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro (finely chopped, hara dhania)
- 2 Tbsp soft butter
Knead the paneer, add all the ingredients and mix it well.
- Spread over 2 slice of bread and cover with other slice of bread.
spread the butter lightly on top side of the sandwich, other side we will put the butter after putting the sandwich in sandwich maker. I am using stove top sandwich maker you can use electric, or make it over skillet.
- Cook over medium heat from both sides until golden brown this should take about 1-1/2 minutes, each side.