December ‘Winter’ Competition – Win A Samsung 256GB EVO Plus MicroSDXC Memory Card!
Samsung’s extensive high-performance EVO Plus microSD memory cards are compatible with a wide range of devices such as smartphones, tablets, PC’s, sports cams, drones, Digital SLR cameras and camcorders and you can even capture detailed 4K UHD video. The included SD adapter fits all devices with an SD slot while preserving all of EVO Plus’ outstanding speed and performance.
With astonishing performance and reliability, Samsung’s 256GB EVO Plus microSDXC memory card offers read and write speeds up to 100MB/s and 90MB/s allowing quick file transfers and fast loading of apps and videos. Offering Samsung’s reliable 4-proof technologies, these memory cards are safe from water, extreme temperatures, impact and x-rays* and the card is confidently backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
*Certified waterproof with IEC 60529 and IPX7 ratings Operating temperatures of -25â to 85â, non-operating temperatures of -40â to 85â , Up to 50 Roentgen, Up to 15,000 gauss. Samsung is not liable for any i) damages and/or loss of data or ii) expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these cards, we want to see your best ‘Winter’ themed images. Frosty macros, freezing landscapes and snowy scenes – anything goes as long as your images are wintery!
To enter the competition, simply add your image into the December ‘Winter’ competition forum topic. Entries can be added by scrolling down the page and clicking on the camera icon at the top of the comment box.
The competition closes at midnight on 31 December 2018. Entries added after this time will not be counted. 2 entries are allowed for free members and up to 4 entries are allowed for Plus members. Anyone who submits more images than they are allowed to will be disqualified.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per free member, 4 entries are allowed per Plus member.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn’t a maximum filesize or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition forum web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge’s opinion is the most original and of highest quality and meets the theme. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month’s competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- This competition is open to UK entries only. Those who live overseas can enter the competition if they have a UK address, that of a friend or family member, that the prize can be sent to if they win. Please update your portfolio with the UK address.
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held, unless otherwise stated.
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner’s details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last moditied: 4 September 2018)