Japanese Beauty Secrets – Ancient Japanese Beauty and Skin Care Secrets Exposed
Even today it is said that Japanese women may have the longest life expectancy among all the world's population. Japanese girls can keep their face whiter, smoother, softer and even younger for a long period of time.
You need not to be a Japanese girl in order to experience the beneficial effects of traditionally beauty products in Japan. There are many products that include face creams, eye cream, masks, etc. These products project the traditional ways responsible for the beauty and health for the skin.
Here are certain secrets of Japanese women beauty and their skin care since their ancient times:
· Japanese thinks that vitamin C is very good for their skin which makes them white. For this, they usually eat oranges which deoxidize and break up melanin that result in whiter skin.
· They make use of Azuki, which is a kind of red bean. It is a centuries old ingredient in Japan which should be rubbed on the face gently that will keep the face smoother and away from blemishes.
· Make use of signature oils instead of any oils on your face. This can be used to clean the face properly and helps as cleansing and toning of your face.
· Komenuka rice bran is a super ingredient that is used by Japanese. It nourishes your skin and helps to keep them younger. It also prevails wrinkles, dark circles under your skin and controls skin's natural oil.
· Oriental herbs are used to care for skin. This will help to fight with dryness and makes your skin beautiful.
· Exfoliation is used as a clear gel that removes dullness and dead skin cells from your face.
· Wakame kelp is a kind of sea algae found in waters of Japan and is one of the best ways to care your skin naturally. This protects the skin from UV rays of sun and from damaging the skin from pollution. It also protect from fine lines and dark eye circles.