March ‘Spring’ Competition – Win A Gillis London Full-Frame Shoulder Camera Bag!
This month there is the chance to win a Gillis London full frame shoulder camera bag in the ‘Spring’ competition.
Enter the March ‘Spring’ competition to be in with a chance of winning a Gillis London full frame shoulder camera bag!
About the Gillis London full frame camera bag
Gillis London manufacture premium-quality camera bags from the finest materials. Their latest addition to the range is a full frame shoulder camera bag with a unique black finish, which is designed to wear and give a vintage edge whilst being incredibly durable for daily use.
Timeless and distinctive, the full frame camera bag is made from premium grade leather which is REACH compliant to make sure no unnecessary toxins or chemicals are used. There are hidden magnetic closures to secure the flaps and the inner material is made from 100% cotton. The dividers have been designed to be sleek and space-saving, but also to make sure there is ample protection for your kit. There’s also a cushion designed to support the camera lens and offer shock absorption.
The bag is designed to fit any Full frame mirrorless camera, be it Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic or even Leica. The bag is also available in a vintage brown. Gillis will be present at The Photography Show at stand G82, where you can see their range of bags.
This trendy satchel style bag can also be used for pursuits other than photography, as the camera kit sits inside a protective pouch which can be completely removed – keeping your kit safe and organised whilst you use the bag.
- 1x Gillis London full frame camera bag in black, worth £325
How do I enter?
To be in with a chance of winning the bag, we want to see your best ‘Spring’ themed images. From flower macros to fresh landscapes and new life, show us your best spring-themed shots. Portrait, landscape or panorama – anything goes!
Simply submit your images into the March ‘Spring’ competition forum topic to be in with a chance of winning. Entries can be added by scrolling down the page and clicking on the camera icon at the top of the comment box.
The competition closes at midnight on 31 March 2019. Entries added after this time will not be counted. 2 entries are allowed for free members and up to 4 entries are allowed for Plus members. Anyone who submits more images than they are allowed to will be disqualified.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per free member, 4 entries are allowed per Plus member.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn’t a maximum filesize or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition forum web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge’s opinion is the most original and of highest quality and meets the theme. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month’s competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- This competition is open to UK entries only. Those who live overseas can enter the competition if they have a UK address, that of a friend or family member, that the prize can be sent to if they win. Please update your portfolio with the UK address.
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held, unless otherwise stated.
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner’s details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last moditied: 4 September 2018)