X-Rite ‘Colour’ Competition – Win 1 Of 5 ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 Colour Calibration Devices!
Win 1 of 5 ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 colour calibration devices in our ‘Colour’ competition! Hurry, as the competition ends at midnight on 11 May!
To celebrate the release of the ColorChecker Passport Photo 2, X-Rite are giving you the chance to win 1 of 5 of the new devices on ePHOTOzine! We want to see your best images on the theme of ‘Colour’.
How do I enter?
We want to see your best photos on the theme of ‘Colour’ to be in with a chance of winning one. Colourful landscapes, abstract images, creative images featuring colours – go colour crazy and show us your best creations!
Simply submit your images into the X-Rite ‘Colour’ competition forum topic to be in with a chance of winning. Entries can be added by scrolling down the page and clicking on the camera icon at the top of the comment box.
The competition closes at midnight on 11 May 2019. Entries added after this time will not be counted. 2 entries are allowed for free members and up to 4 entries are allowed for Plus members. Anyone who submits more images than they are allowed to will be disqualified.
About the ColorChecker Passport Photo 2
X-Rite created the industry-standard ColorChecker Passport Photo 10 years ago, which included three photographic targets plus DNG camera calibration software. Passport Photo 2 now combines four photographic targets, featuring a new 18% Grey Balance target, plus upgraded ColorChecker Camera Calibration software that adds ICC camera profile creation, especially useful for Capture One and Canon Digital Photography Pro users, or anyone working in an ICC compatible workflow.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per free member, 4 entries are allowed per Plus member.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn’t a maximum filesize or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition forum web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge’s opinion is the most original and of highest quality and meets the theme. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month’s competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- This competition is open to European entries only. Those who live outside of Europe can enter the competition if they have a European address, that of a friend or family member, that the prize can be sent to if they win. Please update your portfolio with the EU address.
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on 11 May 2019.
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner’s details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last moditied: 4 September 2018)