Italian Sausage Pasta – Chef in Training
This Italian Sausage Pasta is so flavorful and delicious. This meal is so easy and quick. The Italian sausage adds so much flavor to the creamy tomato sauce. This recipe is outstanding and tastes restaurant quality without the expense or need to leave the comfort of your own home.
I hope you all had a fantastic Easter. I took a little bit of time off to enjoy spring break and the holidays with my family but I am so excited to be back and posting with you again. I have SO many yummy recipes that I can’t wait to share, starting with this incredible Italian Sausage Pasta.
There are some recipes that I make that I truly feel are restaurant quality and taste delicious and this one happens to be one of them. The beautiful thing is it whips up really quick and is so easy.
My entire family devoured this recipe and I know it will become a new staple just as it is now in my home.
The sauce is a creamy tomato base with heavy cream, beef broth, onion and of course the Italian sausage. It is a beautiful blend of flavors and the presentation is gorgeous.
Italian Sausage Pasta
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 package fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean hot Italian sausage
- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1¼ cups beef stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook onion over medium high heat.
- Add sausage and cook until there is no pink.
- Add tomato paste, beef stock, heavy cream, milk, and salt. Stir and bring to boil and reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes until sauce becomes thickened.
- Stir in pasta and serve with fresh Parmesan cheese and Italian parsley.