Panasonic ‘Nature’ Competition – Win A LUMIX FZ1000 II Bridge Camera!
Panasonic are giving you the chance to win a fantastic LUMIX FZ1000 II bridge camera in our ‘nature’ photo competition!
Panasonic are giving you the opportunity to win a LUMIX FZ1000 II bridge camera, featuring a 16x optical zoom, in our ‘nature’ photo competition!
How do I enter?
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic bridge camera, featuring a 1-inch sensor and a 16x optical zoom, we want to see your best images of nature. Whether it’s the birds in your garden, elusive mammals, or simply the natural landscape, show us the best nature has to offer. Black and white or colour, anything goes as long as you showcase the natural world!
Simply submit your images into the Panasonic LUMIX ‘nature’ photo competition forum topic to be in with a chance of winning. Entries can be added by scrolling down the page and clicking on the camera icon at the top of the comment box.
The competition closes at midnight on 5 September 2019. Entries added after this time will not be counted. 2 entries are allowed for free members and up to 4 entries are allowed for Plus members. Anyone who submits more images than they are allowed to will be disqualified. Entries posted on the bottom of this article will not be counted! Please use the competition forum topic.
About the Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 II
The Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 II is a camera for every occasion. Boasting a large 1-inch sensor and a 16x optical LEICA certified zoom lens, it is the perfect bridge camera for photo enthusiasts. Taking high-quality photographs in a wide range of different conditions is easy with advanced specifications designed to help you get the best shot. When speed is of the essence, the FZ1000 II has you covered, while 4K Photo and Video give you added flexibility. Use either the free-angle rear screen, or the high-resolution Live View Finder (LVF) to compose your shots. Check out ePHOTOzine’s review of the camera.
- 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer) to compensate for hand shake to achieve blur-free images at every focal length
- Photo Styles including the newly added L.Monochrome D mode for enhanced monochrome images
- Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2) and Wi-Fi connectivity (IEEE802.11b/g/n) for instant sharing via Panasonic Image App
- Long-Life Battery with AC- or USB Power Charging on the Go
- Fast operation and Light Speed autofocus
- High-speed burst shooting
- 4K Photo and video to capture the fastest movements
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per free member, 4 entries are allowed per Plus member.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn’t a maximum file size or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition forum web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge’s opinion is the most original and of the highest quality and meets the theme. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month’s competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- This competition is open to UK entries only.
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held unless otherwise stated.
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner’s details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified: 4 September 2018)